CSR provide a comprehensive range of services for Sports 2000 competitors. This could be a one-off set-up, a winter rebuild or repair, a complete build from a new chassis or a rebuild of an old car. CSR can also run your car throughout a season. We can store and transport your car to races, support you on the day with car set up, refuelling, tyre pressures etc. CSR can then carry out any repairs, check and service the car ready for the next race.Read More
GT Motorsport operates from their own 6000sq ft, 1/3 acre site based near Newark, Notts. We offer everything from a simple geometry check to a full ground up, nut and bolt restoration, we have in-house facilities for all machining, tig welding and repainting requirements.
With modern workshop facilities and over 25 years experience in all aspects of motorsports, from design to development, we can offer expertise and attention to detail second to none!Read More
- Manufacturers of MCR sports prototype racing cars
- Sales of new and second hand MCR’s
- Fabricating, lathe and CNC machine work undertaken for any make or model of car
- Fibreglass moulds and bodywork made for any make or model of car
- Race preparation, set-up and servicing for any make or model of car
Steve has over 25 years race car preparation experience and, having raced in various formulas himself for over 40 years (Minis and Sports 2000 to name but two), fully understands the driver’s perspective.
Steve Mole Motorsport has car storage facilities at its secure 10,000 sq ft workshop near Gatwick Airport and provides a full range of car preparation services. These include: full/partial engine rebuilds, suspension set up, car transport to and from the circuits, full set up, track side assistance, and more. We also fabricate many parts for historic Tigas, from suspension to bodywork. Over the years we have prepared various cars for customers ranging from FF1600 to Historic F1 and we are happy to quote for your own requirements.Read More
- Arrive and Drive
- Track side parts supply & advice service
- Customer driver training by qualified personnel
- Car set up training and trackside back up