About the Sports Racing Car Club (SRCC)
Sports 2000 is one of the fastest UK sports car series, giving racers the chance to compete at some of the UK and Europe’s finest circuits at a fraction of the cost of other comparative series.
There are very few other ways to enjoy this level of competition for less. With entry fees set at £310 (2019) for the championship races and £410 (2019) for the endurance rounds, the cost per minute is amongst the cheapest in the country, and all this on the best circuits, including Silverstone GP, Brands Hatch GP, Donington Park, Thruxton, Oulton Park and the overseas rounds at Spa, Zandvoort, Le Mans or Dijon.
There are four championships: Duratec, Pinto, Historic and Mini Enduro.
Whatever your level of competitiveness we aim to make the whole experience fun, fair and safe.
- Enforced driving standards – unsafe drivers are not tolerated
- Our own Clerk of the Course to ensure we all get fair treatment
- Prize-giving at the end of each race weekend – Top 3 in each class receive an award
- Free tyre raffle at each race meeting for the drivers
- Hospitality at all race meetings – hot and cold drinks and snacks
- 30-minute Sprint races and 50-minute Mini Enduro races for one or two drivers
- Annual outing to a European track – Le Mans in 2016/2018, Spa in 2017 and Hockenheim in 2019.